HUD & Oregon Housing Blog RSS
- 2010 Median Net Worth for Renters: $5,100; For Home Owners, $173,010.
- Renters Facing Higher Affordability Problems.
- Weekend Diversion: Wyoming Time Lapse Video
- Update-Developing Story: HUD Finds Dallas Fair Housing Efforts in Non Compliance.
- This American Life Episode on Importance of Place.
- HUD Voucher Households in Oregon: Female Heads of Households Represent 90% of African American and 81% of Hispanic Voucher Families.
- CORRECTED--FINAL Data: ALL Oregon Housing/Transportation Affordability Data for 2,800 Block Groups, Places, Metro Cities, Counties, and CBSA's.
- CY 2010-CY 2012 Data Trifecta: Census Tract Level GSE SF Loan Data; $50 Billion in Loans to 252,000 Oregon Families.
- Projected Sequestration Impact on HUD Vouchers: Oregon Could Lose Between 2,400 and 2,900 Vouchers, Largest Loss of Subsidized Housing Ever?
- GSE Public Use MS Access Single Family Database for CY 2012 Available.
Enter Email Below