HUD & Oregon Housing Blog RSS
- Busy Day at Oregon Capital: IDA's, Mental Health Housing, and Opportunity Communities/Poverty Reduction.
- Audio of Housing Voucher Source of Income Ways and Means Hearing from Thursday.
- Tuesday Metro Council Work Session Has Opportunity Mapping on Agenda.
- Cook County Passes Voucher Source of Income Legislation.
- 2013 OHCS QAP Includes Several Fair Housing/Housing Choice Improvements and Increased Transparency, Jump Starting Conversations for 2014 QAP/CFC.
- Update: Downtown $50M+ LO Mixed Use Redevelopment Site Proposal: 240 Apts , Rents @$1,500-$2,600.
- ALL Oregon Housing/Transportation Affordability Data for 1,400+Block Groups, Places, Metro Cities, Counties, and CBSA's.
- 3 Map Snapshots, Housing/Transportation Affordability in Lake Oswego, Portland, and Tigard, 3 Person HH at 50% of HUD MFI.
- Ranking of Oregon 19 CBSA's: Share of Income for 50% MFI Family Spent on Housing and Transportation.
- PDX Metro Cities and ALL Oregon Places: Housing/Transportation Affordability BETA Data.
Enter Email Below