Have you ever received a 30 or 60 day no-cause eviction notice? Or know someone who has? Take our online survey! It’s quick and takes about 5 minutes to complete. The purpose of the survey is to see how no-cause evictions impact tenants and we also want to know if no-cause evictions are being used as a form of retaliation. To take the survey click here or the link below, please share the survey with anyone that has received a 30 or 60 day no-cause eviction notice.
Check here first for Renters’ Rights information and handouts.
Then call the Renters’ Rights Hotline: (503) 288-0130
With any issue or problem Documentation is the most important tool to protect yourself.
Here is a list of our resources:
2. Tips for Finding Affordable Housing
3. Questions and Answers About Leases
4. Rules About Rules
5. About Utility Bills
7. Foreclosure for Tenants
8. Neighbors and Noise Problems
9. A Landlord’s Access to Your Home
10. Getting Your Landlord to Make Repairs
11. Bilingual letter
12. Ways to Research Your Landlord
14. Condo Conversion
15. Moving Out and Getting Your Deposits Back
16. Eviction Notices
17. Going to Small Claims Court
18. For survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault and stalking
19.Keep your home lead safe
For questions about preventing lead poisoning, please visit the Multnomah County Leadline